File - Transitioning to Facebook

  • CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2013
      CBS has decided to close the message portion of the yahoo group list. We will still post information here regarding upcoming shows results, and meeting activities. All conversations will now be hosted on the Facebook group page. If you're not a member of the group page, click the link below and request access. One of the officers will grant you access as soon as possible.

      If you have any questions please email info@...

      CBS Facebook Group Page

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/CaliforniaBettaSociety/
    • CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com