Re: [CBS] Re: Group Buy

  • Christine Tanner
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2012
      Jennifer Vivieros, Oct 14th.

      ~Christine

      On 10/8/2012 8:29 PM, N wrote:

      Who are we using for trans shipping?

      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

      > If you were at the last CBS meeting and are participating in the group
      > buy please make sure your fish are purchased and accompanying females
      > are sorta by Oct 11th to ensure they make it in the shipment on the
      > 14th. They will arrive on the 16th or 17th and I will bring them to
      > the October meeting or you can contact me and make arrangements to
      > come pick them up from me in Concord.
      >
      > I will also need your fish list emailed to me by the 11th.
      >
      > Please put it in the following format:
      >
      > Seller - Auction Title - Sibling female?
      > 1. Kaimook - Fancy HM Plakat - Yes
      > 2. Aquastar - Gold Dragon HM - No
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Jeremy

    • Jeremy Waugh
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2012

        Jennifer vivieros

        sent from my HTC Amaze

        On Oct 8, 2012 8:29 PM, "N" <hocfutue2@...> wrote:

        Who are we using for trans shipping?

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

        > If you were at the last CBS meeting and are participating in the group
        > buy please make sure your fish are purchased and accompanying females
        > are sorta by Oct 11th to ensure they make it in the shipment on the
        > 14th. They will arrive on the 16th or 17th and I will bring them to
        > the October meeting or you can contact me and make arrangements to
        > come pick them up from me in Concord.
        >
        > I will also need your fish list emailed to me by the 11th.
        >
        > Please put it in the following format:
        >
        > Seller - Auction Title - Sibling female?
        > 1. Kaimook - Fancy HM Plakat - Yes
        > 2. Aquastar - Gold Dragon HM - No
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Jeremy

      • Jill Sweeten
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2012
          Is there an additional shipping cost from Jennifer to Jeremy?

          Jill

          Sent from my iPad

          On Oct 8, 2012, at 9:07 PM, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

          Jennifer vivieros

          sent from my HTC Amaze

          On Oct 8, 2012 8:29 PM, "N" <hocfutue2@...> wrote:

          Who are we using for trans shipping?

          --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

          > If you were at the last CBS meeting and are participating in the group
          > buy please make sure your fish are purchased and accompanying females
          > are sorta by Oct 11th to ensure they make it in the shipment on the
          > 14th. They will arrive on the 16th or 17th and I will bring them to
          > the October meeting or you can contact me and make arrangements to
          > come pick them up from me in Concord.
          >
          > I will also need your fish list emailed to me by the 11th.
          >
          > Please put it in the following format:
          >
          > Seller - Auction Title - Sibling female?
          > 1. Kaimook - Fancy HM Plakat - Yes
          > 2. Aquastar - Gold Dragon HM - No
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Jeremy

        • Jeremy Waugh
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2012
            Hi Jill,

            Yes, but to clarify only those who were at the meeting are eligible to participate.

            Thanks,
            Jeremy

            On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Jill Sweeten <shobxrs2@...> wrote:

            Is there an additional shipping cost from Jennifer to Jeremy?

            Jill

            Sent from my iPad

            On Oct 8, 2012, at 9:07 PM, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

            Jennifer vivieros

            sent from my HTC Amaze

            On Oct 8, 2012 8:29 PM, "N" <hocfutue2@...> wrote:

            Who are we using for trans shipping?

            --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

            > If you were at the last CBS meeting and are participating in the group
            > buy please make sure your fish are purchased and accompanying females
            > are sorta by Oct 11th to ensure they make it in the shipment on the
            > 14th. They will arrive on the 16th or 17th and I will bring them to
            > the October meeting or you can contact me and make arrangements to
            > come pick them up from me in Concord.
            >
            > I will also need your fish list emailed to me by the 11th.
            >
            > Please put it in the following format:
            >
            > Seller - Auction Title - Sibling female?
            > 1. Kaimook - Fancy HM Plakat - Yes
            > 2. Aquastar - Gold Dragon HM - No
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Jeremy

          • Jeremy Waugh
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 12, 2012
              I have received a list from Nelson and June. Everyone else
              participating needs to send me their fish list today.

              Thanks,
              Jeremy