New file uploaded to CaliforniaBettas

  • CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 2, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CaliforniaBettas
      group.

      File : /Show Results/CBS 09-01-2012 PRELIM Show Results Form.pdf
      Uploaded by : jerbear179 <jeremy.n.waugh@...>
      Description : PRELIMINARY Show results

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jerbear179 <jeremy.n.waugh@...>
    • Joe Cooper
      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 3, 2012

        Hi All,

        Congratulations on a great CBS show!!

        Kathy and I wish we could have been there to celebrate another great show with all of you … except for the cleanup part.

        The class changes sure increase the competition, DT is lacking but I am sure that will change by the end of the year. New breeder classes need tweaking but who knows maybe there are new breeders in the wings waiting for these results, plenty of opportunity that is for sure.

        I watched David on YouTube perform a spectacular judging video, congratulations David!

        Congratulations to my Betta Pal Bobbi Walters for another first place showing.

        And then there is the sleeper in the California crowd … Pat Henry … waiting to pounce … Congratulations Pat for a lot of hard work.

        Looking forward to more great videos from Christine and CBS

        Kathy and Joe

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CaliforniaBettas
        group.

        File : /Show Results/CBS 09-01-2012 FINAL Show Results Form.pdf
        Uploaded by : jerbear179 <jeremy.n.waugh@...>
        Description : FINAL Show results