Re: Hey everybody :)

  • Lari
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 4, 2012
      LOL - we can never escape the betta bug for long! It always comes back around again. :)

      That'll be great if we see you again at the meetings, and the accompanying lizards and fish! ;D I've got some java moss but no shrimp... were you looking at next week's meeting? I think June has some java moss as well.

      Smiles,
      -- Larissa

      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "ashley" <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

      > Well it started with getting a little female betta to greet our customers at work, and yesterday on an impulse I picked up a cute pair of coppers from fintastic. I believe the betta bug has bitten me again! haha
      > I'm considering getting back into it all, so you guys might be hearing from me more often :)
      >
      > On that note, I'm looking for some java moss and a pair or trio of cherry shrimp. Anyone have any for sale?
      >
      > ~Ashley

    • Karen Wolff
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 4, 2012
        I have shrimp!  I need some java moss too!!

        Anyone else wants some shrimp?

        Karen

        LOL - we can never escape the betta bug for long! It always comes back around again. :)

        That'll be great if we see you again at the meetings, and the accompanying lizards and fish! ;D I've got some java moss but no shrimp... were you looking at next week's meeting? I think June has some java moss as well.

        Smiles,
        -- Larissa

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "ashley" <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

        > Well it started with getting a little female betta to greet our customers at work, and yesterday on an impulse I picked up a cute pair of coppers from fintastic. I believe the betta bug has bitten me again! haha
        > I'm considering getting back into it all, so you guys might be hearing from me more often :)
        >
        > On that note, I'm looking for some java moss and a pair or trio of cherry shrimp. Anyone have any for sale?
        >
        > ~Ashley

      • Karen Wolff
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 4, 2012
          Where is the meeting going to be?

          Karen

          I have shrimp!  I need some java moss too!!

          Anyone else wants some shrimp?

          Karen

          LOL - we can never escape the betta bug for long! It always comes back around again. :)

          That'll be great if we see you again at the meetings, and the accompanying lizards and fish! ;D I've got some java moss but no shrimp... were you looking at next week's meeting? I think June has some java moss as well.

          Smiles,
          -- Larissa

          --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "ashley" <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

          > Well it started with getting a little female betta to greet our customers at work, and yesterday on an impulse I picked up a cute pair of coppers from fintastic. I believe the betta bug has bitten me again! haha
          > I'm considering getting back into it all, so you guys might be hearing from me more often :)
          >
          > On that note, I'm looking for some java moss and a pair or trio of cherry shrimp. Anyone have any for sale?
          >
          > ~Ashley

        • Jeremy Waugh
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 4, 2012
            June's house.

            What kind of shrimp do you have Karen?

            Jeremy

            On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Karen Wolff <chanelbonnie@...> wrote:

            Where is the meeting going to be?

            Karen

            I have shrimp!  I need some java moss too!!

            Anyone else wants some shrimp?

            Karen

            LOL - we can never escape the betta bug for long! It always comes back around again. :)

            That'll be great if we see you again at the meetings, and the accompanying lizards and fish! ;D I've got some java moss but no shrimp... were you looking at next week's meeting? I think June has some java moss as well.

            Smiles,
            -- Larissa

            --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "ashley" <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

            > Well it started with getting a little female betta to greet our customers at work, and yesterday on an impulse I picked up a cute pair of coppers from fintastic. I believe the betta bug has bitten me again! haha
            > I'm considering getting back into it all, so you guys might be hearing from me more often :)
            >
            > On that note, I'm looking for some java moss and a pair or trio of cherry shrimp. Anyone have any for sale?
            >
            > ~Ashley

          • Karen Wolff
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 4, 2012
              Cherry shrimp.

              I have shrimp!  I need some java moss too!!

              Anyone else wants some shrimp?

              Karen

              LOL - we can never escape the betta bug for long! It always comes back around again. :)

              That'll be great if we see you again at the meetings, and the accompanying lizards and fish! ;D I've got some java moss but no shrimp... were you looking at next week's meeting? I think June has some java moss as well.

              Smiles,
              -- Larissa

              --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "ashley" <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

              > Well it started with getting a little female betta to greet our customers at work, and yesterday on an impulse I picked up a cute pair of coppers from fintastic. I believe the betta bug has bitten me again! haha
              > I'm considering getting back into it all, so you guys might be hearing from me more often :)
              >
              > On that note, I'm looking for some java moss and a pair or trio of cherry shrimp. Anyone have any for sale?
              >
              > ~Ashley

            • N
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
                I'd like some shrimp as well. Only have 1 at present so it could probably use some company.

                Nelson
              • Karen Wolff
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
                  Okay.  I'll bring some for you too.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                    I probably won't be able to make the meeting because of work :( But maybe someone from the concord area would be willing to pick it up at the meeting and then I can get it from them?
                    I'll send you guys a message to see how much it will be :)

                    And hopefully I'll be able to go to a meeting soon!

                    --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Karen Wolff <chanelbonnie@...> wrote:

                    > Okay.  I'll bring some for you too.

                  • Jeremy Waugh
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                      I can pick it up for you as long as I don't have to bring it to you or talk to your *seemingly* scary dad. LOL

                      Jeremy

                      On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM, ashley <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

                      I probably won't be able to make the meeting because of work :( But maybe someone from the concord area would be willing to pick it up at the meeting and then I can get it from them?
                      I'll send you guys a message to see how much it will be :)

                      And hopefully I'll be able to go to a meeting soon!

                      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Karen Wolff <chanelbonnie@...> wrote:

                      > Okay.  I'll bring some for you too.

                    • Karen Wolff
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
                        It ends up that I can not go to the meeting but I don't live far from the meeting.  If someone would like to come pick them up.   I live in Fremont off of Automall Parkway.
                        I can pick it up for you as long as I don't have to bring it to you or talk to your *seemingly* scary dad. LOL

                        Jeremy

                        On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM, ashley <iolanthe677@...> wrote:

                        I probably won't be able to make the meeting because of work :( But maybe someone from the concord area would be willing to pick it up at the meeting and then I can get it from them?
                        I'll send you guys a message to see how much it will be :)

                        And hopefully I'll be able to go to a meeting soon!

                        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Karen Wolff <chanelbonnie@...> wrote:

                        > Okay.  I'll bring some for you too.

                      • ashley
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 8, 2012
                          Haha yea my dad is intimidating sometimes (even to me!) but I have a car now so I can come pick it up from you! :)

                          --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Waugh <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

                          > I can pick it up for you as long as I don't have to bring it to you or talk
                          > to your *seemingly* scary dad. LOL
                          >
                          > Jeremy
                          >
                          > On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM, ashley <iolanthe677@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > **
                          > >

                          > > I probably won't be able to make the meeting because of work :( But maybe
                          > > someone from the concord area would be willing to pick it up at the meeting
                          > > and then I can get it from them?
                          > > I'll send you guys a message to see how much it will be :)
                          > >
                          > > And hopefully I'll be able to go to a meeting soon!
                          > >
                          > > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Karen Wolff <chanelbonnie@>
                          > > wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Okay. I'll bring some for you too.

                        • Karen Wolff
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 9, 2012
                          • 1 Attachment
                          • 2.1 MB
                          Let me know if any one wants shrimp and if someone come get them, otherwise, I might drop them by, if I have time.  See the attachment for my cherry shrimp tank picture.