Membership

  • June Delane
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 3, 2012
      For my second-to-last act as treasurer (my final act will be balancing the books so I can hand them off…), a reminder email regarding membership. Following are folks whose membership has lapsed, or is about to:

      Lisa Heimbrich- 1/27/12
      Judy Latham- 1/27/12
      Eryn Rosenbaum- 4/26/11
      Christine Tanner- 8/21/11
      Charlie Davis- 9/27/11
      Britt Coffman- 8/14/11
      Steven Wright- 8/21/11
      Bobbi Walters- 4/9/11
      Dennis Forsythe- 4/18/11
      Candace Zozaya- 3/16/11
      Valerie Chang- 6/29/11
      Debra Ponder- 7/22/11
      Rachelle Boyd- 7/24/11
      Trent Guerra- 8/21/11
      Jane Hightower- 9/26/11
      John Deroo- 9/15/11
      Dave Bui- 10/15/11

      Members in good standing include:
      Nelson Snook
      Larissa Williams
      June Delane
      Jeremy Waugh
      Karen Wolff
      Son Huynh
      Gary Bagnall
      Sarkis Boyadjan
      Sheryl Horris-Kautz
      AJ Lee
      Gianne Souza
      Lorri Walsh
      Jose Grace
      Karyn Look
      Logan Fisher
      Shawna Richards

      I include those "good standing" names above, because if you think you are a member, and your name is not on either list, you need to email me because you're not showing up on the roster.

      For those with membership due, if you'd like to continue to be a member, remit payment in person (at a meeting or similar), via paypal, or by check in the mail. Paypal is the preferred method. You'll receive an email confirmation (either from me, or possibly from the new treasurer). Membership has its rewards- there will be newsletters in 2012, and you can skip the hassle of registering for our auctions if you're a member in good standing! Also, you get the thrill of knowing that you belong to an organization full of terrific people who are devoted to the amazing and wonderful Betta.

      If you have questions, or corrections, or concerns about the above, please do let me know!

      Thanks,
      June
      (outgoing) CBS Treasurer
    • N