Re: Black worms, etc.

  • Lari
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
      I'm running by a store today to get some for Claire and Jean-Michel. I can pick some up for you... how much would you like?

      Dolphin has them, btw, (Campbell) and Seascapes (Mountain View), and Aquatic Life Forms (Sunnyvale). Normally Dolphin is closest to me, but I'm dropping by Aquatic Life Forms today, since it's on my errand routes and they have nice worms.

      -- Lari

      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, June Delane <june@...> wrote:

      > Someone (maybe Karen?) posted a while back some stores in Fremont where one could buy live blackworms. I mistakenly deleted the email, but would love suggestions for ANY south bay area (Fremont, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, ?) store that has black worms. I'll need to get some fairly soon to help my copper and salamander fry grow out, so I can *move* them out and get more spawns going! Got some epic gorgeous fish at the Convention yesterday, and have three pairs waiting to get busy!
      >
      > And yes, Convention was Made of Amazing, Frustrated, Exhausted, Social, Fun and Win! We should do it again... in SEVERAL years! But yay for CBS winning IBC Chapter of the Year!!!!
      >
      > TTFN,
      > June

    • June Delane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
        Not sure when I'll see you,so prob not. Thanks for the info- I sense a field trip in my future. Hoping there's something in fremont besides the slightly scary Family Pet place...

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 27, 2011, at 3:24 PM, Lari <alatri@...> wrote:

        > I'm running by a store today to get some for Claire and Jean-Michel. I can pick some up for you... how much would you like?
        >
        > Dolphin has them, btw, (Campbell) and Seascapes (Mountain View), and Aquatic Life Forms (Sunnyvale). Normally Dolphin is closest to me, but I'm dropping by Aquatic Life Forms today, since it's on my errand routes and they have nice worms.
        >
        > -- Lari
        >

        > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, June Delane <june@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Someone (maybe Karen?) posted a while back some stores in Fremont where one could buy live blackworms. I mistakenly deleted the email, but would love suggestions for ANY south bay area (Fremont, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, ?) store that has black worms. I'll need to get some fairly soon to help my copper and salamander fry grow out, so I can *move* them out and get more spawns going! Got some epic gorgeous fish at the Convention yesterday, and have three pairs waiting to get busy!
        >>
        >> And yes, Convention was Made of Amazing, Frustrated, Exhausted, Social, Fun and Win! We should do it again... in SEVERAL years! But yay for CBS winning IBC Chapter of the Year!!!!
        >>
        >> TTFN,
        >> June

        > Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/CaliforniaBettas
        > Yahoo! Groups Links