Re: [CBS] first time spawn

  • Cleo Martin
    Message 1 of 16 , May 29, 2011
      Hi Joe the biggest is about 10 mm and the smallest about 6 mm. i started feeding the fry egg yolk plus ground up dry food for the first week then i started feeding them microworms for the past 2 weeks i just started giving them ground up brine shrimp and with betta pellets  i also do daily water changes in the fry tank  as well as removing the advanced ones to the grow out tank. As soon as the fry get bigger enough i will start giving them chicken liver about once every 3 days. Thankyou for the info

      cheers
      Cleo