CBS Website updated with FAQs (sortof)

  • Larissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2000
      Hi Folks,

      I've gotten over a month behind on my emails and am about to be gone
      for another four days... so I thought instead of spending four hours and
      catching up on the mail only to get the same amount in my inbox while
      I'm gone, I used the four hours instead to put up a FAQ on the website.
      It's quick, it's not pretty with internal links and all, but it's up there.
      ;-)

      http://cbs.bettas.org/

      Smiles!
      -- Larissa ^..^

      "No point in being pessimistic - It wouldn't work anyhow!!"