RE: [CBS] FW: Zoo Med Photo Contest Winner!!!!

  • Jeremy Waugh
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011

      Say dawg I got skillz.  My picture is the one that won. LOL

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011
        Congratulations!!

        JJJJJJJ

        cid:image001.jpg@01CB32F5.5AAA5600

        Zoo Med Laboratories, Inc.

        3650 Sacramento Drive

        San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

        Toll Free  888-496-6633

        Direct      805-542-9988

        Fax         805-542-9295

        www.zoomed.com

        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately.

      • alatri
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011
          Woot!!! Pwn'd the competition! :)

          That's great. What photo did you use? Is it on their website?

          -- Lari

          --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Waugh" <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

          > :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
          >

          > _____

        • alatri
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011
            Ah ha! Found it. :)

            http://zoomed.com/Library/_DB_Files/Entry12_14_photoupload_Fullsize.jpg

            Very nice photo!

            Full set of entries at
            http://zoomed.com/db/photocontest-special/Search.php?SearchID=55&DatabaseID=12&Keywords=&Search.x=36&Search.y=8

            --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "alatri" <alatri@...> wrote:

            > Woot!!! Pwn'd the competition! :)
            >
            > That's great. What photo did you use? Is it on their website?
            >
            > -- Lari
            >

            > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Waugh" <jeremy.n.waugh@> wrote:
            > >
            > > :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
            > >

            > > _____

          • Jeremy Waugh
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011

              I don’t think that’s the one I won with.  I won the photo contest and that is the fish contest.

              I submitted a picture of my vivarium for the photo contest.

              http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P6040279.jpg

              Jeremy W

              href="http://www.zoomed.com/">http://www.zoomed.com/>
              > > www.zoomed.com to view all of our products. Please also include your
              > > mailing address to verify our records are correct (sorry, no PO
              Boxes).
              > > Thank you!
              > >

              > > Paul Rodarte
              > >
              > > Information Technology Manager
              > >
              > > cid:image001.jpg@
              > >
              > > Zoo Med Laboratories, Inc.
              > >
              > > 3650 Sacramento
              Drive

              > > San Luis Obispo ,
              w:st="on">CA 93401

              www.zoomed.com

              > > _____

              intended
              > > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
              addressed.
              > > You must not present this message to another party without gaining
              > > permission from the sender. If you have received this email in error
              please
              > > notify us immediately.

            • alatri
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011
                Or was it the goldfish?
                http://zoomed.com/Library/_DB_Files/Entry12_15_photoupload_Fullsize.jpg

                --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "alatri" <alatri@...> wrote:

                > Ah ha! Found it. :)
                >
                > http://zoomed.com/Library/_DB_Files/Entry12_14_photoupload_Fullsize.jpg
                >
                > Very nice photo!
                >

                > Full set of entries at
                > http://zoomed.com/db/photocontest-special/Search.php?SearchID=55&DatabaseID=12&Keywords=&Search.x=36&Search.y=8
                >

                > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "alatri" <alatri@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Woot!!! Pwn'd the competition! :)
                > >
                > > That's great. What photo did you use? Is it on their website?
                > >
                > > -- Lari
                > >

                > > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Waugh" <jeremy.n.waugh@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
                > > >

                > > > _____

              • alatri
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 7, 2011
                  LOL, I didn't even think about the two different titles of the contest. But yeah. Okay, that's an awesome vivarium too. :)

                  You just take awesome photos, period!

                • Stuart Scott
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 8, 2011
                    Great Jeremy! Great picture and great prize!!!!!

                    Take Care.....Scotty

                    "Most people, sometime in their lives, stumble across truth. Most jump up, brush themselves off, and hurry on about their business as if nothing had happened." -Winston Churchill

                    Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure - 60 miles of Fantastic!!

                    www.The3Day.org/goto/Linda.Scott (please support me!)

                    www.TheBreastCancerSite.com (click everyday!)

                    www.ArmyOfWomen.org (join now!)

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 8, 2011
                      Grats Jeremy!

                      You always take nice pictures! Most deserving of the prize.

                      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Waugh" <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

                      > :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
                      >

                      > _____

                    • lisalisacats
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 8, 2011
                        OK...for some reason I can't find it...Help.

                        Lisa

                        Cats are my drug of choice.

                        You always take nice pictures! Most deserving of the prize.

                        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Waugh" <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

                        > :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
                        >

                        > _____

                      • Judy Latham
                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 8, 2011

                          http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P6040279.jpg

                          I don't think they have it posted on the ZooMed site yet.

                          judy

                          At 01:20 PM 3/8/2011, lisalisacats wrote:

                          OK...for some reason I can't find it...Help.

                          Lisa

                          Cats are my drug of choice.

                          You always take nice pictures! Most deserving of the prize.

                          --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Waugh" <jeremy.n.waugh@...> wrote:

                          > _____

                        • Karen Wolff
                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 8, 2011
                            You are so artistic with your tanks! Amazing!!!  CONGRATULATIONS, JEREMY!!!

                            Karen