Re: [CBS] Re: My new spawn.

  • Charlie Davis
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2010
      I just want a camera that goes macro better and doesn't have a delay between the time I push the button and the time it decides to actually take the picture (which is the same amount of time it takes for the little buggers to go out of focus or turn around...)

      Charlie

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 7, 2010
        Yea I know. The male had really nice platinum that cover his whole body and head. The tail unfortunately wasn't really long for a hm, but it does form a 180. The tail was also butterfly too, which I do not really like on Red Dragons... I really do need a better camera too. I'm still use a point and shoot. I wish I have a SLR camera, but I still have too many bills to catch up with.