Photos from the show

  • Christine Tanner
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 24, 2010
      Hi all,

      Only had about 10 mins to take photos/video of the fish at the show, but
      here's photos and a couple videos:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/102492910586301128533

      Just click on the August Show link. Picasa web albums improved the
      quality of the video uploads so they look quite a bit better than when I
      tried it last show.

      ~Christine
    • alatri
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 25, 2010
        Awesome photos! Those 10 minutes were well worth it. :)

        (And lol on the chicken talk in the vid. ;D)

        -- Larissa

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Christine Tanner <sjoestedti@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Only had about 10 mins to take photos/video of the fish at the show, but
        > here's photos and a couple videos:
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/102492910586301128533
        >
        > Just click on the August Show link. Picasa web albums improved the
        > quality of the video uploads so they look quite a bit better than when I
        > tried it last show.
        >
        > ~Christine

      • paradus
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2010
          Great pictures Christine! Who is the breeder for the best of variety halfmoon male? The blue and yellow one that is.