TOTALLY off-topic, but - I met Brian May!!!

  • Linda P. Adams
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi, this may be silly to post here, but, I got to go to LA last week and listen to a book lecture given by Brian May & got to meet him after at his booksigning!
      TOTALLY WICKED COOL.

      If you're not sure right off the bat, Brian is the guitarist of Queen (We Will Rock You, Somebody to Love, Tie Your Mother Down etc) but also has a PhD in astrophysics and writes about/collects stereo (3-D) photography.

      Anyway I blogged about it:

      ....if anyone cares about this non-fish thing. :)
      He's also a serious animal rights activist which I also like.

      Linda Adams

    • Britt E. Coffman
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2010

        TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!!! J