great show all

  • DENNIS FORSYTHE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      After some sleep (both behind the wheel and at rest areas) I did make it home in one piece after dropping Karen's fish off and getting another 1 1/2 to 2 hrs of zzzz's.  All the fish survived better than I did.

      I owe the club a big apology, after Karen looked at the metalic I did not think was mine, it was determined that in fact it was one of the sibling trio.  My deepest regrets for the problems I may have caused.

      I was glad I made the trip.  You are a nice group and I hope you do host the Convention next year.

      Every one take care and I will see you at the next go round, (hopefully with even some better fish).  I am watching some interesting fry developments right now.

      Anxious to see the pics, not sure where they are posted however.

      With great respect,
      Dennis
    • alatri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        Glad you made it home okay! I was a bit worried about your drive ("ack" on the sleep at the wheel... o.o), and I'm glad you got back okay. ;D I'm also happy it really was your fish, thank goodness that got sorted out! Thank you for coming out to join us, and please be welcome at any time. :)

        Smiles,
        -- Larissa

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, DENNIS FORSYTHE <caveman1948@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > After some sleep (both behind the wheel and at rest areas) I did make it
        > home in one piece after dropping Karen's fish off and getting another 1 1/2
        > to 2 hrs of zzzz's. All the fish survived better than I did.
        >
        > I owe the club a big apology, after Karen looked at the metalic I did not
        > think was mine, it was determined that in fact it was one of the sibling
        > trio. My deepest regrets for the problems I may have caused.
        >
        > I was glad I made the trip. You are a nice group and I hope you do host the
        > Convention next year.
        >
        > Every one take care and I will see you at the next go round, (hopefully with
        > even some better fish). I am watching some interesting fry developments
        > right now.
        >
        > Anxious to see the pics, not sure where they are posted however.
        >
        > With great respect,
        > Dennis

      • DENNIS FORSYTHE
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          Hi Larissa,

          It was somewhat terrifying as far as the trip home.  You might say God was looking after me.
          I will probably fly next time, and you can count on me again.  Hopefully at next years Convention.  I am feeding and changing water for one more go at Convention in Indi.  I still have to pick up so extra points to get into the Top 20.  I will give it a shot.
          Nice club and workers.

          Always,
          Dennis