Lavender Butterfly?

  • Eryn Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 5:10 PM
      Hi All,

      I've received a request from a non-member looking to purchase a lavender butterfly betta. Unfortunately she missed the show, since we had so many nice ones there yesterday! If anyone bought a lavender butterfly they would like to resell, or if anyone has previously bred them and has extras (Timmy... I forget if your plakats are lavender butterfly?), let me know and I'll put you in touch with the person.

      Thanks!

      Eryn
    • paradus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
        I think I still have a purple butterfly plakat left. But he's almost double tail. Not sure if I have a matching female left though. But I do have a few females left from that spawn.

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Eryn Rosenbaum <erynrosenbaum@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've received a request from a non-member looking to purchase a lavender
        > butterfly betta. Unfortunately she missed the show, since we had so many
        > nice ones there yesterday! If anyone bought a lavender butterfly they would
        > like to resell, or if anyone has previously bred them and has extras
        > (Timmy... I forget if your plakats are lavender butterfly?), let me know and
        > I'll put you in touch with the person.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Eryn

      • Eryn Rosenbaum