angel with blisters

  • Eryn Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
    Hey guys,

    A few days ago my only angelfish developed a few blisters/pimples around its eyes, both sides of the head. I've attached a photo (email me if you can't see the pic). Has anyone seen this before and knows how to treat? My first guess is bacterial... but just thought I'd check to see if this is something common that someone might have seen and treated before.

    That said, does anyone want this angelfish? I've been meaning to rehome it for several months now since it's eating all the baby fish that would otherwise appear in the community tank, plus it would probably prefer to be around others of its kind. I was planning to bring it to SFAS or SVAS, but considering the pimples... I don't want to auction off a sick fish. But if you know what's going on and/or are willing to deal with it, it's yours! I'll give it to the first person who emails me, LOL. This is one of Dick Au's superior platinums. :) It's about 3.5", not counting fins.

    Thanks!!

    Eryn
  • Joe Cooper
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010

      Hi Eryn,

                      Contact Dick Au, he has probably seen this before.

      Joe

      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        Good idea, thanks!