New found power

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Sorry all;

      At the first of the year, Larissa turned the moderator job for this
      website over to Wendy and me. Along with that task was the
      opportunity to update the Banner information. Looking at other Yahoo
      sites, I saw that they used the Banner to reflect and promote new
      events. With the upcomming CBS convention in July, promoting the
      event seem like a good idea. We have over 50 beautiful Betta graphics
      from last years convention in our files, creating more opportunities.
      It looks like I got a few peoples attention.

      You will have to check with Larissa as to the status of the Buttefly
      Betta that was in the previous graphic.

      Dennis