Tomorrow Set Up

  • Larissa
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2009
      What time do you want the set up volunteers there?

      -- Lari
    • Christine Tanner
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2009
        I'm going to be there around noon, everyone else is trickling in anytime
        after that. We've got significantly more fish than last time in the
        show, looking like about 250 so far. Plus there's a bunch of auction only.

        Come when you can, there's always stuff to do. :)

        ~Christine

        Larissa wrote:

        > What time do you want the set up volunteers there?
        >
        > -- Lari

      • Jeremy Bolanos
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2009
          I'm going to try to come down on Saturday afternoon - probably too late to help.  What time does the judging end?

          Larissa wrote:

          > What time do you want the set up volunteers there?
          >
          > -- Lari

        • Christine Tanner
          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2009
            We're aiming to have judging done by noon, but knowing how we usually go, it might be later... auction is slated to start at 4pm.

            We'll definitely start letting folks in to look at the fish at noon however.

            ~Christine

            Larissa wrote:

            > What time do you want the set up volunteers there?
            >
            > -- Lari

          • Larissa
            Message 5 of 5 , May 14, 2009
              I got the day off work tomorrow so I can come in at the noonish time. I also need to put in my hours ;p since I'm also going to have to take off on Saturday after the judging and can't stay for the clean up. o.o

              See you tomorrow :)