Re: Southern California Betta Club

  • winnifredburkle
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9, 2009
      *Waves* I'm in Southern California and would be interested in making a club with someone. I also know of a friend in So Cal who is into breeding betta and my boyfriend and I breed together, so thats three of us right there. We need five to form a club, right?

      ~Anne

      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Judy Latham <jlatham@...> wrote:

      > Unless a new one has sprung up very recently, we are the only
      > California betta club. The Los Angeles club disbanded. If people in
      > southern California would like to set up a separate club or sub-group
      > of CBS until everything came together, we would be delighted!
      >
      > take care ....................... judy

    • winnifredburkle
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 9, 2009
        *laughs*
        Doug, its you! Soon as I hit 'send' I saw your name. Teaches me not to check the poster before replying. Okay so you, Keith and I make 3. I think we need five to make a chapter- any one know for sure?

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "winnifredburkle" <Serynarpc@...> wrote:

        > *Waves* I'm in Southern California and would be interested in making a club with someone. I also know of a friend in So Cal who is into breeding betta and my boyfriend and I breed together, so thats three of us right there. We need five to form a club, right?
        >
        > ~Anne
        >

        > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Judy Latham <jlatham@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Unless a new one has sprung up very recently, we are the only
        > > California betta club. The Los Angeles club disbanded. If people in
        > > southern California would like to set up a separate club or sub-group
        > > of CBS until everything came together, we would be delighted!
        > >
        > > take care ....................... judy

      • Christine Tanner
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 9, 2009
          I believe its 5 IBC members who are not founders of another current IBC
          chapter.

          Of course, there's nothing to stop you from meeting anyhow until you see
          how things go, then creating the "official" IBC chapter club. :)

          ~Christine

          winnifredburkle wrote:

          > *laughs*
          > Doug, its you! Soon as I hit 'send' I saw your name. Teaches me not to
          > check the poster before replying. Okay so you, Keith and I make 3. I
          > think we need five to make a chapter- any one know for sure?
          >
          > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:CaliforniaBettas%40yahoogroups.com>, "winnifredburkle"
          > <Serynarpc@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > *Waves* I'm in Southern California and would be interested in making
          > a club with someone. I also know of a friend in So Cal who is into
          > breeding betta and my boyfriend and I breed together, so thats three
          > of us right there. We need five to form a club, right?
          > >
          > > ~Anne
          > >

          > > --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:CaliforniaBettas%40yahoogroups.com>, Judy Latham <jlatham@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Unless a new one has sprung up very recently, we are the only
          > > > California betta club. The Los Angeles club disbanded. If people in
          > > > southern California would like to set up a separate club or sub-group
          > > > of CBS until everything came together, we would be delighted!

        • Patrick Henry
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 9, 2009
            Hi Anne,

                I posted the same type of ad a few months ago.  I didn't hear from you.  Where are you located?.
                                  Pat in Palm Springs