Re: [CBS] Vivarium

  • Eryn Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29 10:16 PM
      Wow, beautiful. That will look so very nice with substrate and water (and frogs) in it.
      Eryn

      On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Judy Latham <jlatham@...> wrote:

      Very nice.

      judy

      At 06:40 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:

      Some of you know but most don't. I've been working on a new vivarium for my dart frogs. I finally finished the background today so I wanted to share. I've been working on this on an off since mid February.

      http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P3292457.jpg

      Thanks for looking!

      Jeremy W

    • Jeremy
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2009
        I was able to get pretty close to finishing it today. I'm really really happy with it.

        http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/?action=view¤t=MOV02983.flv

        http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P4182579.jpg

        http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P4182581.jpg

        Jeremy W

        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Eryn Rosenbaum <erynrosenbaum@...> wrote:

        > Wow, beautiful. That will look so very nice with substrate and water (and
        > frogs) in it. Eryn
        >
        > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Judy Latham <jlatham@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Very nice.
        > >
        > > judy
        > >

        > > At 06:40 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
        > >
        > > Some of you know but most don't. I've been working on a new vivarium for my
        > > dart frogs. I finally finished the background today so I wanted to share.
        > > I've been working on this on an off since mid February.
        > >
        > > http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P3292457.jpg
        > >
        > > Thanks for looking!
        > >
        > > Jeremy W

      • Eryn Rosenbaum
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2009
          Wow, that is truly a work of art. I'm assuming all those plants are real... they look great! Love the spanish moss hanging from the branch, and the whole layout looks really natural and peaceful. Kind of like an Amano-style vivarium. Where are the frogs, though? Does it need to cycle first?
          Eryn

          http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/?action=view&current=MOV02983.flv

          http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P4182579.jpg

          http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P4182581.jpg

          Jeremy W

          --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, Eryn Rosenbaum <erynrosenbaum@...> wrote:

          > Wow, beautiful. That will look so very nice with substrate and water (and
          > frogs) in it. Eryn
          >
          > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Judy Latham <jlatham@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Very nice.
          > >
          > > judy
          > >

          > > At 06:40 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
          > >
          > > Some of you know but most don't. I've been working on a new vivarium for my
          > > dart frogs. I finally finished the background today so I wanted to share.
          > > I've been working on this on an off since mid February.
          > >
          > > http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P3292457.jpg
          > >
          > > Thanks for looking!
          > >
          > > Jeremy W

        • Jeremy Waugh
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2009

            Thanks Eryn!  Yes all the plants are real.  That hanging stuff is a type of lichen.  The say you’re supposed to let it settle sort of link a cycle for a fish tank.  The frogs will go in in a couple of weeks.

            Jeremy W

            href="http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/orangeguardguy/terrarium%20construction/P3292457.jpg" target="_blank">http://i83.photobuc ket.com/albums/ j295/orangeguard guy/terrarium% 20construction/ P3292457. jpg

            > > Thanks for looking!
            > >
            > > Jeremy W

          • Christine Tanner
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2009