[Fwd: beta question]

  • Jan Carpenter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2000
      Hi Debby, I'm rather a novice myself at this. I'm forwarding your email to
      our CaliforniaBettas list.

      Anyone on the list with her answer, please respond to Debby Miller at
      <damiller@...>

      Thanks!
      Jan

      Debby Miller wrote:

      > I'm a novice at breeding betas......how long of a 'break' should I give
      > my female beta between breedings?
      >
      > Looking forward to your reply.
      >
      > Debby Miller
      > Newport, OR
    • Joe and Kathy Cooper
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2000
        Debbie,
        If the female isn't torn up and still show eggs she'll breed within a
        couple of days. If the male has ripped her fins I'd wait until she heals
        which should take 1-2 weeks.

        Joe

        Fish, Friends and Fun, That's what the IBC is all about!!!!

        Debby Miller wrote:

        > I'm a novice at breeding betas......how long of a 'break' should I give
        > my female beta between breedings?
        >
        > Looking forward to your reply.
        >
        > Debby Miller
        > Newport, OR

        eGroups members: $60 in FREE calls! Join beMANY!
        And pay less each month for long distance.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/4122/6/_/549428/_/960737578/

        Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/CaliforniaBettas