15924Re: CBS Show Final Results

  • Lari
    Jun 10, 2013
      And after all that, I still made a mistake.

      Liz won first in D2, not Igor (sorry Igor) (but Igor still had D1).

      Sorry about that. A new file has been uploaded.

      All participants in Area 1 have been sent their individual results sheets - all individual results completely accurate. If you see another mistake between individual results and this final sheet, please email me.

      Sorry,
      -- Larissa

      --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "Lari" <alatri@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I've triple-checked the results and these are the final ones for our June 8 show. Thanks very very VERY much to all our participants, our judges, our hard-working crew, our awesome friends from GSB, and to the folks who came out to the show and took home fish. :)

      > Special things of note for our show were:
      > - This was a true International show with several participants from Area 6. Thank you so much for our Area 6 friends for sending your fish to Area 1 for our show!
      > - We had fish in every single class! :) The audience loved seeing all the beautiful fish. The wilds were a big hit and people were amazed at them.
      > - When we were setting up on Friday, there was a wedding reception outside our room. Several people from the wedding came in to see - and many of them came back the next day for the show!
      > - Our top raffle prize that was a complete 10gal breeder tank with everything needed was won by a family of the most adorable girls. :) That's going to be a great set of future betta breeders!
      >
      > Our Top Winners were:
      >
      > Sieg & Judy Illig won the CBS Special "True Red Ken Petersen Memorial Award" for #308, D1-06 "A perfect True Red wine color - lovely fish".
      > Your bottle of True Red wine will be brought to you at convention. :)
      >
      > BOS Male - Elizabeth Hahn
      > BOS Female - Karen MacAuley
      >
      > RBOS Male - Mike Cuaresma / Sarawut Angkunanuwat
      > RBOS Female - Jimmy Nallas
      >
      > NB BOS Male - Kayla Griffin
      > NB BOS Female - Kayla Griffin
      >
      > NB RBOS Male - Boni Markus
      > NB RBOS Female - Kayla Griffin
      >
      > Best of Variety
      > Halfmoon ST Male - Elizabeth Hahn
      > Halfmoon ST Female - Karen MacAuley
      > Halfmoon DT Male - Larissa Williams
      > Halfmoon DT Female - Sieg & Judy Illig
      > Crowntail Male - Joty Atmadjaja
      > Crowntail Female - Piwi Huang
      > Shortfin Male - Sieg & Judy Illig
      > Shortfin Female - Jimmy Nallas
      >
      > Reserve Best of Variety
      > Halfmoon ST Male - Mike Cuaresma / Sarawut Angkunanuwat
      > Halfmoon ST Female - Sieg & Judy Illig
      > Halfmoon DT Male - Sieg & Judy Illig
      > Halfmoon DT Female - Sieg & Judy Illig
      > Crowntail Male - Jimmy Nallas
      > Crowntail Female - Jimmy Nallas
      > Shortfin Male - Igor Prpic
      > Shortfin Female - Igor Prpic
      >
      > (As I was entering results at the computer, and the B1 results came through, those people near me heard a little squeal as I did a quick dance for my DT actually winning against Sieg's magnificant fellow. :) Dr. Lucas judged that class and wrote on the remarks section, "Murderous Class!! - There were many many nice individuals, very nice.")
      >
      > Your fish are all packed up and being shipped back to you. You'll get separate notices from Christine for that. ^^

> [...]
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic