      From: CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda Adams
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:59 AM
      To: CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CBS] Looking for ...

      I might have some juvie CT mixed w Delta/HM more "combtail" but they are not old enough to know yet.

      Also coming up, a decent HM dragonscale copper spawn, papa is carrying DT but they are 1mo old. Too soon to know how they turn out.

      Also trying a copper marble HM - big spawn! But dunno if they'll be as lovely as Papa yet or not :-)

      Linda

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 3, 2012, at 9:07 PM, Joe Cooper <abqbb1@...> wrote:

      Hi Linda,