New Book: Expert Product Management

  • brian_lawley_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      We are excited to announce the availability of a new book, "Expert
      Product Management: Advanced Techniques, Tips and Strategies for
      Product Management & Product Marketing"!

      Written by Brian Lawley, Founder of the 280 Group and President of the
      Silicon Valley Product Management Association, Expert Product
      Management teaches the reader how to create compelling product
      roadmaps, plan and execute high-impact product launches, run more
      effective Beta programs and get great reviews for products.

      Expert Product Management is available now at
      http://www.happyabout.info/expertproductmanagement-eOffer.php for
      $19.95 or through Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/2rb56m. FOR THE NEXT
      FEW DAYS WE ARE ALSO ALLOWING PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL EBOOK
      VERSION AT NO CHARGE (normally $11.95). If you download the ebook all
      we ask is that if you like the book you purchase a printed copy and
      tell at least three friends about it. Note: the book also includes a
      link to download free templates and a $30 coupon for the 280 Group PM
      Office Professional version.

      Brian will also be holding a book signing party on November 7th in
      Santa Clara, CA prior to the SVPMA (www.svpma.org) monthly event. If
      you are in Silicon Valley come and join us for food, beverages and
      networking and pick up a signed copy ($5 discount for SVPMA members).

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR COLLEAGUES AND ANY OTHER
      PM-RELATED LISTS OR GROUPS YOU BELONG TO. THANKS!