S. LA Co. update

  • D. Heindel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Oders!

      (Bill Gates says that should be spelled otherwise).

      A little Harbor Pk. (S.LA Co.) Ode update....

      Feb. 21
      7 Varigated Meadowhawk - 1 female ovipositing
      2 Green Darner males

      Feb. 28
      1 pr. Varig. Mdwhwk in tandem

      Still no Damsels here yet this year!

      best,
      Mitch
      Mitch Heindel
      birdfish@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/pelagics
    • Kathy and Dave Biggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        Those are the first Green Darners of Spring! Yahoo!
        AND, if any of you are in the Sacramento area or have friends there,
        I'll be giving a free program on dragonflies in Davis on evening of
        Wednesday, the 5th.
        Email me for more information.
        Kathy

        Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest