Re: Pond Dragons

  • Kathy & Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Interesting!
      So far I've heard back from ~a dozen ponds. They have totaled 78 different species, with Common Whitetail the most common and the 30 species at Doug Danforth's pond in Arizona the highest count!
      If you're in any other Ode discussion groups, or even a pond discussion group, could you please share my request?

      If you have a pond, and record the species of dragonflies that visit it, could you please send a copy of your list of species, and the state you reside in to Kathy Biggs bigsnest@....

      THANKS!!
      Kathy
      California Dragonflies www.sonic.net/dragonfly
      Southwest Dragonflies www.southwestdragonflies.net/
      Bigsnest Wildlife Pond www.bigsnestpond.net/
      Kathy and Dave Biggs bigsnest@... 707-823-2911
      308 Bloomfield Rd. Sebastopol, CA 95472
      On 3/6/2013 9:37 PM, Kathy & Dave Biggs wrote:
      Please excuse cross posting!

      Anyone who has a pond in North America and lists their dragonflies, could you share your list with me?  I'm trying to ascertain which species breed in backyard ponds...

      THANKS!!
      Kathy Biggs