Possible migratory event

  • Kathy & Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      If ANYONE can check on this, PLEASE do so!! I JUST received this email at 4:30Hi Kathy,
      Just an FYI from your website request.
      I was just going out to pick up my mail today and noticed a steady stream of “hundreds” of dragonflies headed north west over my home in
      Trabuco Canyon CA
      Not sure of the species but they look dark and thin like the Damselflies on the web site.
      Take care, Ken

      I can provide contact info if you are in that area. 92679 is the zip code....
      Trabuco Canyon is north of the town of Rancho Santa Margarita. Plano Trabuco Road leads from the top of the canyon south to Rancho Santa Margarita.
      --

      California Dragonflies www.sonic.net/dragonfly
      Southwest Dragonflies www.southwestdragonflies.net/