Variegated Meadowhawk

  • Kathy & Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
      Working on updating the SW maps and have noted that S. corruptum has now been found in every county in CA, NV, UT and AZ!!
      --
      California Dragonflies www.sonic.net/dragonfly
      Southwest Dragonflies www.southwestdragonflies.net/
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 10 2:41 PM
        I saw my first-of-season VARIEGATED MEADOWHAWK today along Adobe Creek (near the Hwy 101 ovepass) in Santa Clara County today. There was also a large Darner at the Palo Alto Flood Control Basin, and a second one along Matadero Creek. They shot past me and over the reeds, so I was not able to identify them.