Program on Dragonflies

  • Kathy & Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      Hello all,
      If your live in or will be near Redding, CA next Tuesday, I'd love a chance to meet you at the program we're giving there, our last of 2012,

      October 9, 2012

      Redding area’s Wintu Audubon Society

      The Dazzling Dragonflies of the Redding Area

      7 p.m. at the United Way: 2280 Benton Drive, building B, next to the Senior Citizens and River Trail parking lot North of the Diestlehorst Bridge. Contact Kathy Biggs or Linda Aldrich for more information

      FREE

      --

      California Dragonflies www.sonic.net/dragonfly
      Southwest Dragonflies www.southwestdragonflies.net/