Fwd: Argia 24(3) now available

  • Kathy & Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
    FYI: And I'd like to encourage everyone to join. Yearly dues are $20, and may be less next year when Argia, the quarterly newsletter of the DSA, goes completely digital.
    This issue has the article "Odes in the Mist" that tells the story of our 2012 CalOdes/DSA Del Norte County Blitz. Don't miss it!!
    Kathy