First of the season

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2012
      We went out to the Coleman Fish Hatchery ponds and saw Male and female Pacfic Forktails. Then went to the Darah Fish Hatchery and found one Female Grappletail and many Vivid Dancer Females. Both of these hatcheries are located in Shasta County east of Interstate 5
      We found the Grappletail last year on the 11th of April within 5 feet of where we saw it this year.
      These are our first flies of the new season.
      Thanks, Michael Plank