Male Vivid Dancer?

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      Rancho del Oso, Santa Cruz Co. After 3 weeks I got one of these fleeting
      Brown or blue damsels to stop long enough for some photography.

      Male Vivid Dancer? I had photos of them here on 4/10/12 last year.

      http://scottpeden.smugmug.com/Animals/In/Dragonflies-and-Damselflies/4921247_wbk4HQ#!i=1778998031&k=PRv9BRp

      March 11th was when I first started noteing the flash's of blue, but was
      never able to follow them. I thought I saw a brown one on Feb 12th but I
      was less certain it was a damsel then, but couldn't think of anything
      elongated that color other then a damsel.

      I've also had Buluets ID'ed in this area but they are like July or later
      as I recall..