4 species on the wing

  • Kathy & Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2012
      This warm weather had brought out the Pacific Forktails in several
      spots, and also there's been at least one report of a Neo-tropical
      Darner (Fremont area). The Darner was possibly a Blue-eyed, although
      USUALLY we see California Darners first, so please be on the lookout and
      net or photo document any you see.
      Thanks, hope to see my first ode today!!
      Kathy

      On 2/23/2012 10:20 PM, shwand wrote:
      > At Nagasawa Park in Santa Rosa at lunchtime today (2/23/12) there were 12+
      > Pacific Forktails.
      >
      > There were also five species of butterflies flying.
      >

      > Alan Wight
      > Petaluma, CA

      California Dragonflies www.sonic.net/dragonfly
      Southwest Dragonflies www.southwestdragonflies.net/