Dragonfly BLITZ

  • Kathy &/or Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      *August 26-29, 2011
      2011 CalOdes/DSA California Dragonfly Blitz *
      Needles - Colorado River area: southeastern California/southwestern Nevada
      San Bernardino County in California and Clark County in Nevada
      The intent is to document new species in the area, while getting
      together and having fun with other folks who love dragonflies.
      This year the CalOdes/DSA California Dragonfly Blitz will be held in
      southeastern California/southwestern Nevada on August 27th.
      We'll be focusing on the area along both sides of the Colorado River and
      also Lake Havasu.
      We'll especially be looking for Striped Saddlebags in California, and
      any other species we can find to add to these two under-censused counties:
      San Bernardino County in California and Clark County in Nevada (just the
      other side of the river).
      Contact Kathy Biggs <mailto:bigsnest@...> for more information

      PLEASE LET KATHY KNOW IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING COMING!

      Kathy and Dave Biggs bigsnest@... 707-823-2911
      308 Bloomfield Rd. Sebastopol, CA 95472

      dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911