Odes pictures and ID's?

  • Scott Peden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2 KB
    I've been shooting Dragon and damsel flies all month, and finally got some
    of the best shots up on line.

    I'm not positive of thier ID's, though I think some are Blue Damsel's, Flame
    skippers and Meadowlarks. Anyone that would like to help with the ID's, I'd
    greatly appreciate it as I use my phto site for an environmental educational
    forum.

    I have a rough idea how many of each one I got a shot of, that there was at
    the two locations I took these at, and a few that never stopped so I never
    got a photo. Should I jsut link a picture and state how many of that type I
    thought I saw on those dates?

    Scott