Dragon/Damselfly photos

  • Scott Peden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
    I just loaded 28 photos of Dragon and Damselflies that I have taken this
    month, and think I know what a few of them are, but the last time I thought
    I knew that, some helpful person on this site corrected half of them for me,
    which is very much appreciated too!

    I am definitely a novice, I think all damselflies rest with wings along the
    body and the fix winged ones are all Dragonflies, if I have that right, from
    there, I may know more myth form my childhood then anything.

    Anyway, the last ID'ed photo is #11, and from #12 on these are all this
    year, and I haven't attached any ID's yet.

    If someone is interested I can tell where each one was taken and about what
    kind of numbers I saw on the day of the photo.
    Photo number P707xxxx is July 7th, the year isn't shown in the file number.
    If anyone knows exactly what I have, I'd truly appreciate that too, as I
    wills end this link out to my other friends and docents and naturalists in
    my area by this weekend.

    http://scottpeden.smugmug.com/gallery/4921247_darjL#544344979_TDqFn

    Scott