Re: [CalOdes] computer 'burp'

  • Ray Bruun
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hi Kathy,

      You were right. I sent an email, yesterday. We couldn't get hold of you on
      your cell phone. Looking back, I should have tried area code 707 where
      you're from, but the cell # you gave me had a 530 prefix so I didn't think
      to do that. We got to McCloud at 1200; I telephoned then. From about 1230
      to 1530 we were by Squaw Creek (three miles past Friday's). We stopped by
      Friday's before Squaw Creek but the owner wasn't there (the owner's sister
      was). Tried your cell again. Kept getting some recorded message. I also
      emailed a couple of dragonfly photos, which I've attached to this message.
      Female Eight-spotted Skimmer is mine; the male is Steven's. The male is
      cropped and resampled; the female is resampled.

      Have a good week,

      Ray

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2002
        Oh gosh, I just went back in my old sent mail (THAT at least still
        exists!) and found that I gave you the wrong phone # - dyslexia strikes
        again! Still don't know why my call to you at 12:45 didn't go thru
        though....did you at least get the voice message?
        Our CORRECT phone # is 530-598-7432 (not 7632!). Is is a NorCal service
        and in the 530 area code.
        The attachments in your current email are invisible however, try again.
        Kathy