Sightings

  • Doug Aguillard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Today in a pond to the east of Otay Lakes in Chula Vista, San Diego County, I had the following.

      Common Green Darners
      Blue-eyed Darner
      Red Saddlebags
      Black Saddlebags
      Variegated Meadowhawks
      1 Ischnura species

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...

    • chris heaivilin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        All three sightings in my backyard

        Libellula Saturata (immature female) 1
        Libellula Lydia (immature male) 1
        Sympetrum occidentale (immature female) 3

        --
        \ Chris Heaivilin