Dragonfly Programs

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to announce two dragonfly oriented programs that are
      occurring soon. Read more about them, and other up-coming events at the
      PROGRAMS link on the entry to page to CA Dragonflies:
      http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest/Pond/dragons/PROGRAM.html

      Thursday, Feb. 12, 2004
      Sequoia Audubon, San Mateo Garden Center:
      The Bay Area's Dazzling Dragonflies.
      Kathy & Dave Biggs
      free

      Saturday, February 15, 2004
      Friends of the Regional Parks Botanic Garden, Tilden
      Regional Park, Berkeley,
      Create Some Magic: Build a Pond for Birds, Dragonflies ,
      Frogs, and other Wildlife.
      Kathy & Dave Biggs
      fee required

      If you know of any other dragonfly related events, please let me know so
      that they can be posted too!

      Kathy Biggs

      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest
      Kathy and Dave Biggs bigsnest@... 707-823-2911