This virtual cafe is where members of Frederick Freecycle(TM) can have a friendly chat among like-minded people. Just keep it polite & free of politics, religion, or topics not appropriate for all ages.
* List your business in the Links section.
* Barter & trade.
* Share community resources, including freebies as well as nearly-free resources (for example, thrift stores).
* Promote an upcoming yard or estate sale.
* Ask for info. If you've got a "How do I?" or a "Where can I find?" sort of question, you've come to the right place.
* Discuss Frederick Freecycle--its many benefits and any shortcomings you find with it, too. Have ideas on how to get out the word on Frederick Freecycle? Please post them here.
* Ask for help. Cafe-FrederickFreecycle group members can offer you great advice here on all sorts of subjects.
* Offer services. Want to volunteer your services for a needy cause? This is the place. Nonprofits can also seek volunteer help here.
New member postings will be moderated.
A few rules:
* NO SPAM. Anyone attempting to send spam will be banned. This is not the place to offer free makeovers or to invite people to your Pampered Chef party.
* No offering items for sale.
* Money-making schemes are not allowed (no affiliate links).
Some examples of listings:
TRADE: Crock pot for rice coooker
TRADE: Computer tune-up for plumbing repair
WANTED: Betty Crocker coupons for school
SERVICE OFFERED: Will help seniors set up computers
ADVICE WANTED: Anyone know of a good dog sitter?
OFFER: Movie Pass
RECEIVED: Betty Crocker Coupons
TAKEN: Movie Pass
Copyright © 2003 The Freecycle Network (http://www.Freecycle.org). All rights reserved. Freecycle.org and the Freecycle.org logo are registered trademarks of The Freecycle Network.
- Cultures & Community
- Mar 5, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.