An old high school friend, Carl McAbee

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      In doing a search on Yahoo for Carl this website came up and I
      thought it a good place to see if anyone knew how I might get in
      touch with Carl. He is an afficionado of Cadillacs and worked for
      Pat Patterson Cadillac in Oakland, California for several years
      and lived in Walnut Creek. He has since moved up into the
      foothills of the Sierras in California and I have lost track of him.

      Does anyone in this group recognize Carl's name? If so could
      you let me know how to reach him if at all possible. We are old
      friends from junior high school and my name is Jerry Gilkerson. I
      live in Oregon and would appreciate your help.

      Thanks, Jerry