Looking for Northstar performance mods?

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hello new member here looking for some info on modifications for the
      northstar engine ie: Cams, turbo's, superchargers etc. Does anyone
      know of vendor who have such items for sale?? I have a 97 northstar
      in a Buckshot X-5 sandrail and want a little more power. Any help is
      appreciated. Thanks
    • Pollorey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
        Try v8northstarfieros@yahoogroups.com
        They can give you links to performance enhancing outfits....or search the
        web!

        Hello new member here looking for some info on modifications for the
        northstar engine ie: Cams, turbo's, superchargers etc. Does anyone
        know of vendor who have such items for sale?? I have a 97 northstar
        in a Buckshot X-5 sandrail and want a little more power. Any help is
        appreciated. Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/