Re: FOR SALE 82 Eldorado Biarritz, Very Clean, Must Get Rid Of

  • Rafael Delgado
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17 5:12 PM
      Dale,

      Thanks for the advice but I just want this Caddy gone. I have been
      repairing a 69 Mercury Cougar XR7 with a 351W 2V. It is not a Caddy
      but decent. I do not want to drop another dollar in the 82 El
      Dorado.

      Thanks again for all of your time.

      Rafael

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "brunsdal"
      <brunsdale@y...> wrote:
      > Rafael: if you can install a 403 cu/in Oldsmobile engine ( very
      little grief) it makes good power, good mileage, good overall when
      hooked up to that 4 speed auto tranny that is in the Cad. I have seen
      one done and will be doing my 82 2 door this spring, can't work on it
      now as it is -28 outside. Good luck Dale

      > ____________________
      > Dale and Ethel Brunsdale
      > 250-233-8866
      > brunsdale@y...

      emaculent 85 Seville with only 50,000 miles runs and looks new and
      would sell for $1900. 82 Eldo is not worth a new engine.
      > Ron Passarella
      > 856-625-3396
      >
      > Rafael Delgado <BUCKLES96@H...> wrote:
      > Good Evening to Everyone,
      >
      > I see that this group is dedicated to peformance but there may
      be
      > some one here interest since it is a Cadillac.
      >
      > My name is Rafael and I must get rid of my 1982 El Dorado
      > Biatrritz. My lost is your gain. I am in located in the Los
      Angeles
      > region, in the city of Pasadena to be exact. Its a very clean
      Caddy
      > with great brown leather interior. The exterior (saddle color)
      is
      > also decent to nice. No need to paint but the problem with it
      is the
      > 4.1 powerplant. It starts but makes a nasty knocking sound and
      does
      > not accerate over 25 mph. It has been sitting for about a month
      so
      > will most likey need a jump. I have tried to make this engine
      work
      > for me but I have given up.
      >
      > This Caddy is perfect for those with a 4.5 or other engine to
      > transplant. I do not have the time or will to send more on this
      > car. It has relatively new tires (white wall) with the factory
      > hubcaps. The stainless steel roof that comes with the Biarritz
      > package, the factory radio, new wiper blades, and what every
      came
      > with the Biarritz package. This Caddy is very original and
      needs a
      > need home. The chrome is clean and bright. I am sure the parts
      on it
      > are well worth my asking price.
      >
      > I have digital pictures I can send over to those interested.
      Its a
      > solid project for those who understand this (4.1) powerplant.
      The
      > car will need to towed and any one is who is interested can
      have a
      > look, just arrange a time. If you have any questions or concern
      just
      > forward them over to me.
      >
      > I am looking for $ 1800 obo and this Caddy, and the pink will be
      > yours in an instant. I need to let this go. This was my first
      car
      > when I turn 16 and that is the reason why I stayed with it for
      so
      > long. The lincense and registration is clean and current. It
      just
      > past smog not long ago. This car just needs a little attention
      and
      > it will be a denpendable driver.
      >
      > Contact Information:
      >
      > Rafael