FOR SALE 82 Eldorado Biarritz, Very Clean, Must Get Rid Of

  • Rafael Delgado
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2003
      Good Evening to Everyone,

      I see that this group is dedicated to peformance but there may be
      some one here interest since it is a Cadillac.

      My name is Rafael and I must get rid of my 1982 El Dorado
      Biatrritz. My lost is your gain. I am in located in the Los Angeles
      region, in the city of Pasadena to be exact. Its a very clean Caddy
      with great brown leather interior. The exterior (saddle color) is
      also decent to nice. No need to paint but the problem with it is the
      4.1 powerplant. It starts but makes a nasty knocking sound and does
      not accerate over 25 mph. It has been sitting for about a month so
      will most likey need a jump. I have tried to make this engine work
      for me but I have given up.

      This Caddy is perfect for those with a 4.5 or other engine to
      transplant. I do not have the time or will to send more on this
      car. It has relatively new tires (white wall) with the factory
      hubcaps. The stainless steel roof that comes with the Biarritz
      package, the factory radio, new wiper blades, and what every came
      with the Biarritz package. This Caddy is very original and needs a
      need home. The chrome is clean and bright. I am sure the parts on it
      are well worth my asking price.

      I have digital pictures I can send over to those interested. Its a
      solid project for those who understand this (4.1) powerplant. The
      car will need to towed and any one is who is interested can have a
      look, just arrange a time. If you have any questions or concern just
      forward them over to me.

      I am looking for $ 1800 obo and this Caddy, and the pink will be
      yours in an instant. I need to let this go. This was my first car
      when I turn 16 and that is the reason why I stayed with it for so
      long. The lincense and registration is clean and current. It just
      past smog not long ago. This car just needs a little attention and
      it will be a denpendable driver.

      Contact Information:

      Rafael
      626-280-1872 - buisness/work
      buckles96@... - email
    • ron passarella
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
        Rafael the car is worth 50 dollars for junk metal only. I have an emaculent 85 Seville with only 50,000 miles runs and looks new and would sell for $1900. 82 Eldo is not worth a new engine.
        Ron Passarella
        856-625-3396

        Rafael Delgado <BUCKLES96@...> wrote:
[...]

      • brunsdal
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
          Rafael: if you can install a 403 cu/in Oldsmobile engine ( very little grief) it makes good power, good mileage, good overall when hooked up to that 4 speed auto tranny that is in the Cad. I have seen one done and will be doing my 82 2 door this spring, can't work on it now as it is -28 outside. Good luck Dale

          ____________________
          Dale and Ethel Brunsdale
          250-233-8866
          brunsdale@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 17, 2003
            Ron Passarella,

            Congratulations on your 85 Seville. I was just posting this ad to
            get rid of my headache. I am sure some one out there likes the 82
            style and may also have the time and energy to make a engine swap or
            resto mod. One person may have a flithy Caddy with a durable engine
            and just transplant their powerplant in to my awaiting clean Caddy
            shell.

            I also did say OBO (or best offer) 1800 was and is not a lock price
            at all.

            Any way, if it is just worth $ 50 I will go ahead and just beat the
            shit out of it when I feel like it. I am sure I will get my $ 1800
            obo out of it that way. No use in paying a shrink $40 an hour when I
            have a punching bag in my back yard. BTW, If $ 50 is my best offer
            then you are more than welcome on coming over and getting it. I will
            have the pink waiting for you.

            Rafael

            --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, ron

            Service.

          • Rafael Delgado
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 17, 2003
              Dale,

              Thanks for the advice but I just want this Caddy gone. I have been
              repairing a 69 Mercury Cougar XR7 with a 351W 2V. It is not a Caddy
              but decent. I do not want to drop another dollar in the 82 El
              Dorado.

              Thanks again for all of your time.

              Rafael

              --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "brunsdal"
              <brunsdale@y...> wrote:
              > Rafael: if you can install a 403 cu/in Oldsmobile engine ( very
              little grief) it makes good power, good mileage, good overall when
              hooked up to that 4 speed auto tranny that is in the Cad. I have seen
              one done and will be doing my 82 2 door this spring, can't work on it
              now as it is -28 outside. Good luck Dale

              > Dale and Ethel Brunsdale
              > 250-233-8866
              > brunsdale@y...

              Service.