thank you everybody

  • legayerabydavis56
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      it appears im not smart enough to understand the info people are
      giving me .
      so i will make evrybodys day a lot better im quiting this site .
      stupid mike davis
    • bill lutzius
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Don,t let it get to you cadillac brother.We all have
        been told we are stupid.Yet i still feel the love.
        --- legayerabydavis56 <legayerabydavis56@...>
        wrote:
        > it appears im not smart enough to understand the
        > info people are
        > giving me .
        > so i will make evrybodys day a lot better im quiting
        > this site .
        > stupid mike davis

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/