rear axle change

  • legayerabydavis56
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      the only dana 60s to 70s that will fit is from 68 to 72 after that
      the frames got wider my frame is 34inches after that the frames went
      to 36 .inches so im stuck with what i have thats what i get for
      buying a ford .the only reason i bought this pshit is it only cost me
      650.00 and its a stepside there is only one local junkyard and they
      wouldnt know what a dana 60 or 70 was if it got shoved up their ahole
      and in this town if it is more than 10 years old they dont know how
      to work on it so when it comes to help in this town im screwed