trans cooler

  • legayerabydavis56
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      i want to use the ac condenser that came in the ac unit that sat
      under the dash i took out the condenser and flushed it out with
      solvent i want to use it as a trans cooler for my t400 trans.
      mounting it is no problem it is a 4 core is it too big i cant order
      parts from a catalog because i dont have a piece of plastic and i
      dont want to wait 6 months by sending a money order i have to use the
      t400 for a while till i can find a bop bellhousing for less than
      600.00 i hope the engine will hold up the max it runs is 55 that
      means no trips out of town to look for 3.07 gears
      i will trade my 390 and t18 trans for the parts i need
      mike davis