Attention all new members

  • Cody Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      This group was formed as the archives for messages posted on the MTS message board, and as a means of posting pictures of your project. The original core group of members came from there. If you are a new member that has found this group through the Yahoo search engine or from ads that have been placed in other Yahoo groups, please visit Al Betker's site at www.500cid.com or go directly to the MTS message board at www.500cid.com/frames.html  and say "Hi, " and mention that you found the message board through the Cadillac_Performance_Association. We would all like to hear from you, and that is where we mainly hang out. The day-to-day Cadillac advice that goes on there is very helpful, and every day that I read the board I learn something new.
         The messages posted hear are mainly the ones that we don't want to be lost after they cycle through the board. Messages there usually stay for about two to three weeks depending on how busy the board is.
         This group is growing daily, and is starting to take a life of its own, however, it is my wishes to keep as close as possible to the roots it started from so come on over to MTS and say "Hi". If you have already found MTS through this club, please check in at the message board and mention it, thanks.