'73 eldorado parts for sale/trade/give/

  • Steven Critchfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      I recently bought a '73 Eldorado as a parts car for a project I'm
      working on. I will be cutting the frame near the firewall and using the
      front part of the frame, engine, transmission, and front suspension.
      Most other parts will need to find a new home.

      So, is there any parts that you could use? Please let me know. I'm not
      interested in making much money from the parts as it is not why I am
      offering it here. I am interested in letting an enthusiast have first
      chance at some parts before the crusher gets them.

      Smaller parts can be mailed, but larger parts should be picked up. I'm
      in Nashville in case you need to weigh that in to your decision.

      Email me with what you wish to have and a price you would like to give
      for it plus shipping if necessary.