Re: arabrose_net

  • Juan Ayon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21 5:23 PM
      Dear Mr. Muslim Extremist,

      Allow me send to you some money with a quickness, so you can
      continue supporting terrorist attacks on innocent people!
      SURE!!!!!!!!
      Signed,
      Zionist Extremist

      Oh, in case you haven't noticed, all your posts have been promptly
      deleted as will future posts. Mostly because this has nothing to do
      with the topic of this forum. But to be quite honest, being that I'm
      one of the moderators with the ability to delete your posts, and
      since I have no sympathy for your cause, it just makes this alot
      easier to do.

      Later

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com,
      torquemadablush@y... wrote:

      > Dear cadillac_performance_association@yahoogroups.com members:
      >
      > IslamicAwakening.Com Needs Your Support!
      >
      > Since its launch, IslamicAwakening.Com has been able to provide a
      wealth of authentic Islamic material for our visitors, including
      audio material, uncensored news, and articles that cover a variety
      of aspects of Islam - articles which now number over one thousand.

      > However, you may be aware that this site has recently been the
      target of attacks by Zionist extremists, and as such, it has become
      imperative to improve site security as well as maintain its upkeep
      to a high standard.

      > IslamicAwakening.Com is consequently in urgent need of your
      voluntary donations (Sadaqah). Your donations will only be used for
      projects directly relating to IslamicAwakening.Com such as site
      maintenance and security, and will insha'Allah, enable us to
      continue to expand our services and provide beneficial material for
      our visitors, including professionally translated articles from a
      variety of Arabic sources.

      > We sincerely urge you to donate as much as you are able, be it
      small or large. With your help and support, we can continue in our
      efforts to disseminate authentic Islamic material to Muslims around
      the world, and aid the ummah in its global Islamic revival.

      > Please give generously, knowing that Sadaqah taken from a property
      never decreases it, and that Allah will bless charitable deeds with
      manifold increase. We pray that Allah will reward you greatly for
      your kindness and generosity.

      > "Believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), and spend of that
      whereof He has made you trustees. And such of you as believe and
      spend (in Allah's way), theirs will be a great reward" [al-Hadeed
      57:7]

      > Remember to keep us in your dua's and pray that Allah helps us in
      our efforts to aid His deen in its continual struggle of truth over
      falsehood - in whatever form it may take.

      > How To Donate:
      >
      > 1) Donate Online, securely via PayPal
      >
      > https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?
      cmd=_xclick&business=donations%40IslamicAwakening.com

      > 2) Send us Cash or Postal Order via snail mail addressed to:
      >
      > Islamic Awakening
      > Drummoral House
      > Whithorn
      > NEWTON STEWART
      > DG8 8JD
      > UK
      > (Please do not send cheques)
      >
      > Please note that we do not accept Zakah
    • John Brody
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21 8:10 PM
        These messages seem to be coming from the same emails.  Can't we block them and report them to Yahoo?  If they're doing this to our board, they're probably doing it to others... I'm surprised they haven't been banned altogether by now.  Sure, they'll change email addresses, but maybe Yahoo can block their ISP.

        John
        (who has no ties to Arab or Israeli movements but gets quickly annoyed by crackpots who counterproductively use spam to push their zealotry on others... why you would want to intentionally anger people towards your cause is beyond me, unless your whole purpose is to alienate people so you can feel like an pariah or, worse, a martyr)