Re: super high compression

  • cowboy_seven_motorsports
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2003
      Yes I could, but my goal is to be able to run mainly on 93 octane pump
      gas so that this car can be my daily driver without fear of getting
      stranded without fuel etc.

      I've tracked down an excellent water injection kit that will do
      exactly what I need for cheap. It will allow me to mount a large
      reservoir in the trunk and will be triggered by a throttle position
      sensor (which i can acquire and mount to my Q-jet).

      Here's a link:

      http://becooling.safeshopper.com/31/175.htm?816

      It's looking like I can run 93 octane with my timing set at factory
      standard, and inject water. This will give me great performance, but
      when I want maximum performance, I'll dump in several gallons of
      toluene and jack up the timing.

      I will *definately* come back and let you guys know how this works out.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Pollorey"